Tasting Fee and Event Budget for the Day: $1,849 Per Couple. To keep these kinds of offers, buy a bottle or three! Utilize our FREE Mobile App, WineCountry.com, to locate each stop and to see more itineraries. Want a more personalized and custom trip curated for you and your wine tasting party? Contact our Guest Services Department at 707.260.0721.
Experience the fabulous views of Calistoga in northern Napa Valley from high above on a hot air balloon ride with Calistoga Balloon Co. The one-of-a-kind Bennett Lane Winery balloon will take you on a breathtaking trip and land among the vineyards in Calistoga. A private driver will whisk you away in a limousine for a champagne breakfast at the Solage Resort and return to Bennett Lane Winery for a Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon tasting. Relax and enjoy tastings for the rest of your afternoon with your private driver.
Calistoga Balloons, 1458 Lincoln Ave., Railcar #15, Calistoga, CA 94515, (707) 942-5758
Your adventure begins just after sunrise, between 6 AM and 7:30 AM, with a private flight for two in the Bennett Lane Hot Air Balloon, when hot air ballooning flight conditions are best and the morning sunlight enhances the natural beauty of the famous Napa Valley. Meet at the Railroad Depot on Lincoln Avenue in Calistoga, CA, and take off nearby. Enjoy the exciting experience of watching the crew inflate the balloon!
- Complimentary Champagne Breakfast at Solage, (707) 226-0800
- $1,400 Per Couple
- Ballooning and Tasting: Float above the most unique landmarks in the Napa Valley with a company that has over 30 years of experience.
- Transportation by A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours, (707) 655-6053
- $299 for 5 hour tour, does not include gratuity
Bennett Lane Winery, 3340 Hwy 128, Calistoga, CA 94515, (707) 942-6684
- Price Per Couple is included in the balloon package – Reserve Cabernet Tasting
- 11AM – Allow One Hour
- Ballooning and Tasting: Before you enter the winery, walk through the hands-on vineyard. Located in front are rows of each of the Bordeaux varietals so that you may see the difference in fruit color/size and leaf shape. An education in and of itself.
- Reservations Required at the time of the balloon reservation
Chateau Montelena Winery, 1429 Tubbs Lane, Calistoga, CA 94515, (707) 942-5105
- $100 Per Couple – Library Wine Tasting – Fee Waived with $100 purchase per person
- 12:30PM – Allow One Half Hour
- Ballooning and Tasting: Historical winery that was featured in the movie, “Bottle Shock”. They won the blind tasting of Chardonnays in Paris, 1976.
- No Reservations Required
Burgess Cellars, 1108 Deer Park Road, St. Helena CA 95474, (707) 963-4766
- Complimentary Tasting when you mention WineCountry.com
- 2PM – Allow One Hour with Barrel Room Tasting
- Ballooning and Tasting: Views from the porch extend from St. Helena to Calistoga and include several mountain ranges; as spectacular as the views from the balloon! Taste at this small family-owned winery, started by Tom Burgess in 1972.
- Reservations Required
- Casual: Vercelli Ristorante, (707) 963-3371, St. Helena, CA
- Make a Reservations: Meadowood Napa Valley, (707) 963-3646, St. Helena, CA
- Make a Reservations: Celadon, (707) 254-9690, Napa, CA
- Value: Calistoga Spa Hot Springs, (707) 942-6269, Calistoga, CA
- Boutique: Hotel D’Amici, (707) 942-1007, Calistoga, CA
- Hotel/Resort: Solage Calistoga (707) 226-0800 in Calistoga, CA
Use a Designated Driver, always! We encourage responsible drinking! It is illegal to operate a motor vehicle at or above .08 BAC in the state of CA. WineCountry.com’s free itineraries are sponsored by our Partners. We do our best to keep all information current. If you find a problem with an itinerary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. Last reviewed 9/3/2013. Copyright WineCountry.com.