Tasting Fee Budget for the Day: $156 Per Couple. To keep these kinds of offers, buy a bottle or three! Utilize our FREE Mobile App, WineCountry.com, to locate each stop and to see more itineraries. Want a more personalized and custom trip curated for you and your wine tasting party? Contact our Guest Services Department at 707.260.0721.
Discover Wines in the beautiful Napa Valley while touring and tasting. Castello di Amorosa is a 121,000 sq. ft. Tuscan-Style castle and winery that produces Italian-Style wines from its Diamond Mountain vineyards. Made of ancient bricks, the Castello’s Grand Barrel Room ages award-winning wines. Access amazing views from St. Clement Vineyards while enjoying a casual tasting in the historic Victorian house at the Tasting Bar. Experience art sculptures amid a gold rated LEED winery (designated by the U.S. Green Council) at Hall St. Helena. HALL winery is an historic Napa Valley winery originally founded in 1885, and was long known as the Napa Valley Co-op and served as one of the primary winemaking facilities in Napa for much of the last century. End the busy day at historic Franciscan Estate, which was founded in 1973 and was the first winery to make a Cabernet from the Oakville area of Napa Valley.
Castello di Amorosa, 4045 N. St. Helena Hwy, Calistoga, CA 94515, (707) 967-6272
- $66 Per Couple for Tour and Tasting
- 10AM – Allow 1.5 Hours
- Reservations Required
- Discover Wines: Enjoy a guided tour through the Castle and Winery followed by a tasting of five of their Premium Wines in one of the Castle’s private tasting bars. All tours feature a barrel tasting and include a complimentary tasting of our current releases.Tours are approximately 1-3/4 hours in length. The walking portion of the tour is approximately 60 minutes followed by a 45 minute private tasting of handcrafted Italian style wines.
- Directions to Next Stop: Turn R (south) on Hwy 29 for 4.3 miles to St. Clement on your R
St. Clement Vineyards, 2867 St. Helena Hwy N, St. Helena, CA 94574, (866) 877-5939
- $20 Per Couple – Originally $40 without the WineCountry.com offer
- 2 for 1 Offer on Tasting Fee with WineCountry.com Mobile App
- 12PM – Allow One Hour
- No Reservation Required, unless ordering box lunches ($30 Per Person) Please call at least 24 hours in advance for lunch.
- Discover Wines: St. Clement makes white wines from Carneros and Napa Valley of Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Rose. They make Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and a signature blend, named Oroppas from several AVAs within the Napa Valley.
- Directions to Next Stop: Turn R on Hwy 29 for 2.9 miles to Hall Wines on your R
Hall St. Helena Winery, 401 St. Helena Hwy South, St. Helena, CA 94574, (707) 967-2657
- $40 Per Couple – Hall Classic Tasting
- Offer: Tasting Fee waived with wine club membership or $100 purchase
- 1:15pm – Allow One Hour
- No Reservations Required
- Discover Wines: Hall Wines makes Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Proprietary Red Blends. These wines are from eight different AVAs of Napa Valley. Many of the hand-crafted wines are “single vineyard, which means that all of the wine in that bottle came from one block of land.
- Directions to Next Stop: Turn R on Hwy 29 for 1.6 miles and turn L on Galleron Rd for Franciscan
Franciscan, 1178 Galleron Road, St. Helena, CA 94574, (707) 967-3830
- $40 Per Couple – $5 off tasting at the bar with WineCountry.com mobile App
- 2:30 PM – Allow One Hour
- No Reservations Required
- Discover Wines: Franciscan makes Sauvignon Blanc, a white blend, Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and is well-known for it’s red blend, named Magnificat.
- Casual: Mustards Grill, (707) 944-2424, Napa, CA
- Make Reservations for: Farmstead, (707) 963-9181, St. Helena, CA
- Value: Embassy Suites Hotel Napa Valley, (707) 253-9540, Napa, CA
- Boutique: Ambrose Bierce House B&B, (707) 963-3003, St. Helena, Ca
- Hotel/Resort: Mount View Hotel & Spa, (707) 942-6877, Calistoga, CA
Use a Designated Driver, always! We encourage responsible drinking! It is illegal to operate a motor vehicle at or above .08 BAC in the state of CA. WineCountry.com’s free itineraries are sponsored by our Partners. We do our best to keep all information current. If you find a problem with an itinerary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. Last reviewed 10/15/2013. Copyright WineCountry.com.