Tasting Fee Budget for the Day: $270 Per Couple.
To keep these kinds of offers, buy a bottle or three! Utilize our FREE Mobile App, WineCountry.com, to locate each stop and to see more itineraries. Want a more personalized and custom trip curated for you and your wine tasting party? Contact our Guest Services Department at 707.260.0721.
Napa Valley has so many fabulous views to offers while you are wine tasting. Gaze upon the Silverado Bench Vineyard from the rolling hills of William Hill Winery. See the majestic expanse of the valley floor in the Rutherford appellation, olive groves and great gardens from a higher elevation at Rutherford Hill Winery and Hall Winery in Rutherford. From Flora Springs you will view the mountains from the valley floor for a new perspective and you will experience well-crafted wines all day.
William Hill Estate Winery, 1761 Atlas Peak Road, Napa, CA 94558, (707) 265-3024
- $50 Per Couple or 2 for 1 with WineCountry.com Mobile App
- 10AM – Allow One Hour
- Reservations Required
- Fabulous Views: To experience William Hill is to discover another side of Napa Valley. A place where extraordinary vineyards are tucked away along the serene Silverado Trail. A place where you can taste the unique convergence of climate, soil, elevation and sun exposure of southern Napa.
- Directions to Next Stop: S on Atlas Peak Rd, R on Hardman Ave, R on Silverado Trail for 12.4 mi., R on Rutherford Hill Rd for .5 mi.
Rutherford Hill Winery, 200 Rutherford Hill Road, Rutherford, CA 94573, (707)963-1871
- $30 Per Couple - in the Tasting Room
- 11:30AM – Allow One Hour
- No Reservations Required
- Fabulous Views: Founded in 1972, Rutherford Hill is a pioneer in the development of California Merlot. The founding grape growers carefully studied the geography of the region and capitalized on the climate and soil conditions that resembled those of Pomerol in Bordeaux. You can also get a view of the caves!
- Directions to Next Stop: Drive 472 feet to Auberge Rd and turn R and drive for .8 mi
HALL – Rutherford, 56 Auberge Road, Rutherford, CA 94573, (707) 967-0700
- $120 Per Couple – Includes Educational Tour
- 1PM – Allow One Hour to taste Hall’s Single Vineyard wines
- Reservations Required
- Fabulous Views: Hall is committed to being environmentally responsible from organic farming to recyclable packaging and recycled water program for landscaping. The high-tech Rutherford property is designed for the production of small-lot red wine and is located above St. Helena with a fabulous view.
- Directions to Next Stop: R on Rutherford Hill Rd for .4 mi., R on Silverado Trail for 1.1 mi., L on Zinfandel Lane for 1.4 mi., R on Hwy 29 for .6 mi.
Pick up lunch at Dean and Deluca next door to Flora Springs
Flora Springs Winery & Vineyards, 677 St. Helena Hwy, St. Helena, CA 94574, (707) 967-8032
- $70 Per Couple – Taste of Four Napa Appellations
- 3PM – Allow One Hour
- Reservations Required for this tasting
- Fabulous Views: Catch fabulous views of the vines from the vineyard courtyard or the mountains from the rooftop lounge, which are made even more enjoyable by the creative hospitality staff.
- Casual: Fume, (707) 257-1999, Napa, CA
- Casual: C CASA in The Oxbow, (707) 226-3976, Napa, CA
- Make Reservations for: Cindy Pawlcyn’s Wood Grill & Wine Bar, (707) 963-0700, St. Helena, CA
- Value: Calistoga Wine Way Inn, (707) 942-0680, Calistoga, CA
- Boutique: Blackbird Inn – A Four Sisters Inn, (707) 226-2450, Napa, CA
- Vacation Rental: Great Places (707) 942-9638, Napa, CA
- Hotel/Resort: Harvest Inn, (707) 963-9463, St. Helena, CA
Use a Designated Driver, always! We encourage responsible drinking! It is illegal to operate a motor vehicle at or above .08 BAC in the state of CA. WineCountry.com’s free itineraries are sponsored by our Partners. We do our best to keep all information current. If you find a problem with an itinerary, please email email@example.com. Thank you. Last reviewed 4/25/2013. Copyright WineCountry.com.