Tasting Fee Budget for the Day: $205 Per Couple.
Perfect for Red Wine Lovers. To keep these kinds of offers, buy a bottle or three! Utilize our FREE Mobile App, WineCountry.com, to locate each stop and to see more itineraries. Want a more personalized and custom trip curated for you adn your wine tasting party? Contact our Guest Services Department at (707) 260-0721. Please let the staff know that you were referred by WineCountry.com.
The views of the winery estate are as powerful as the one from the estate! Find a new perspective from each one. The day is a casual pace with one quiet experience, and two private tastings.
William Hill Estate Winery, 1761 Atlas Peak Road, Napa, CA 94558, (707) 265-3024
- $25 Per Couple – Silverado Bench Tasting – 2 for 1 Offer with WineCountry.com mobile App
- 10 AM – Allow One Hour
- Reservations Required
- To experience William Hill is to discover another side of Napa Valley. A place where extraordinary vineyards are tucked away along the serene Silverado Trail and the sunshine on the vines comes through in the flavor of the wines. If you ask nicely, sometimes they will show you the barrel room, which is impressive. Most of the tasting is spent on the lawn in an Adirondack chair or high boy table, enjoying the view and sipping. There are indoor tables in the unlikely case of unpleasant weather.
- Directions to Next Stop: Turn R (S) on Atlas Peak Rd, 1st R on Hardman to the dead end, R on Silverado Trail for 5.6 mi., Silverado Vineyard on L
Silverado Vineyards, 6121 Silverado Trail, Napa, CA 94558, (707) 257-1770
- $70 Per Couple – Single Vineyard Tasting – single vineyard wines paired with a panoramic view and artisan cheeses.
- 10% off purchase of 3+ bottles with Mobile Phone App, WineCountry.com
- 11:30 AM – Allow One Hour
- Reservation Required for this tasting
- Directions to Next Stop: Turn R (S) on Silverado Trail 2 mi. and turn L into Chimney Rock Winery
Chimney Rock Winery, 5350 Silverado Trail, Napa, CA 94558, (707) 257-2641
- $110 Per Couple – “Discover Chimney Rock” Tour & Tasting
- Enjoy a tour of the vineyards, barrel room, winemaking facility and a seated tasting
- 1 PM – Allow 1.5 Hours
- Reservation Required for tour and tasting
- Casual: Barbers “Q”, (707) 224-6600, Napa, CA
- Make Reservations for: Bottega Napa Valley, (707) 945-1050, Yountville, CA
- Value: River Terrace Inn, (707) 320-9000, Napa, CA
- Boutique: A Napa Boutique Inn, La Belle Epoque, (707) 257-2161, Napa, CA
- Hotel/Resort: The Cottages of Napa Valley, (707) 252-7810, Napa, CA
Use a Designated Driver, always! We encourage responsible drinking! It is illegal to operate a motor vehicle at or above .08 BAC in the state of CA. WineCountry.com’s free itineraries are sponsored by our Partners. We do our best to keep all information current. If you find a problem with an itinerary, please email email@example.com. Thank you. Last reviewed 5/29/2014. Copyright WineCountry.com.