Tasting Fee Budget for the Day: $205 Per Couple.
To keep these kinds of offers, buy a bottle or three! Utilize our FREE Mobile App, WineCountry.com, to locate each stop and to see more itineraries. Want a more personalized and custom trip curated for you and your wine tasting party? Contact our Guest Services Department at 707.260.0721.
Cuvaison Estate Wines (Calistoga), 4550 Silverado Trail, Calistoga, CA 94515, (707) 942-2468
- $40 Per Couple – complimentary with any wine purchase with WineCountry.com mobile App – Valid Mon – Thursday Only
- 10AM – Allow One Hour
- No Reservations Required
- Directions to Next Stop: Drive W on Silverado Trail for .2 mi and 1st L on Dunaweal Lane
Sterling Vineyards, 1111 Dunaweal Lane, Calistoga, CA 94515, (707) 942-3344
- $65 Per Couple – aerial Tram ride & taste single-vineyard wines – Sterling Silver VIP Tasting – $5 off Tram Ride with WineCountry.com App
- 11:30AM – Allow 1.5 Hours
- Enjoy tram, self-guided tour and view
- Directions to Next Stop: L on Hwy 29 for 6.5 mi., R on Madrone Ave. for .9 mi.
Newton Vineyard, 2555 Madrona Ave., St. Helena, CA 94574, (707) 963-9000
- $60 Per Couple – Tour and Tasting with Food Pairing by Etoile
- 1PM – Allow One Hour (please be on time for appointments)
- Reservations Required
- Directions to Next Stop: R on Hwy 29 for 4.7 mi., Peju on L
Peju Province Winery, 8466 St. Helena Highway, Rutherford, CA 94573, (707) 963-3600
- $40 Per Couple – Peju Classic Tasting, fee waived with $35 wine purchase.
- 3PM – Allow One Hour
- Reservations Suggested
- Casual: The Thomas at Fagiani’s, (707) 226-7821 in Napa, CA
- Make Reservations for: Tra Vigne Restaurant, (707) 963-4444 in St. Helena, CA
- Value: Napa Vacation Homes, (877) 376-3770 in Calistoga, CA
- Boutique: The Craftsman Inn, (707) 341-3035 in Calistoga, CA
- Hotel/Vacation Rental: Adagio Inn, (707) 963-2238 in St. Helena, CA
Use a Designated Driver, always! We encourage responsible drinking! It is illegal to operate a motor vehicle at or above .08 BAC in the state of CA. WineCountry.com’s free itineraries are sponsored by our Partners. We do our best to keep all information current. If you find a problem with an itinerary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. Last reviewed 4/23/2013. Copyright WineCountry.com.