Tasting Fee Budget for the Day: $170 Per Couple!
To keep these kinds of offers, buy a bottle or three! Utilize our FREE Mobile App, WineCountry.com, to locate each stop and to see more itineraries. Want a more personalized and custom trip curated for you and your wine tasting party? Contact our Guest Services Department at 707.260.0721.
This full day of wine tasting in Napa Valley will be a memorable day of family-owned wineries, small-production wines, views, caves and spirits. Most wineries require a reservation for this itinerary. Leave yourself time for travel in-between locations.
Burgess Cellars, 1108 Deer Park Road, St. Helena CA 95474, (707) 963-4766
- Complimentary Tasting when you mention WineCountry.com
- 10:30AM – Allow One Hour with Barrel Room Tasting
- Reservations Required
- Napa Valley: Burgess Cellars ins a small family winery on Howell Mountain producing old style Cabernet Sauvignon that is perfect for aging.
- Directions to Next Stop: NW on Deer Park Rd for 1.2 mi., 2nd R on Howell Mountain Rd for 3.2 mi., L on Conn Valley Rd for 1.7 mi., L on Rossi Rd
Anderson’s Conn Valley Vineyards, 680 Rossi Road, St. Helena, CA 94574, (707) 963-8600
- $90 Per Couple – Reserve Cave Tasting – Fee Waived with $100 purchase per person
- 12PM – Allow One Hour – You can keep your tasting glass!
- Reservations Required
- Napa Valley: Since 1983 this winery has been family owned and operated by the Anderson’s. The 40 acre Estate is located just south of Howell Mountain in Conn Valley. The wine tasting experience offered at Conn Valley is a personalized and highly educational experience that will help customers’ insight to understanding wine and wine making at a whole new level.
- Directions to Next Stop: R on Conn Valley Rd, continue on to Old Howell Mtn. Rd for 1.2 mi., R on Silverado Trail for 1.7 mi., L on Deer Park Rd for .6 mi., R on Hwy 29 for 8.6 mi., R on Tubbs Lane
Chateau Montelena Winery, 1429 Tubbs Lane, Calistoga, CA 94515, (707) 942-5105
- $40 Per Couple – Current Tasting – Fee Waived with $100 purchase per person
- 2PM – Allow One Half Hour
- No Reservations Required
- Napa Valley: A must for wine lovers seeking excellence, the setting is one of the most peaceful in the Napa Valley – a stone castle carved into a hillside overlooking a Chinese garden and lake and vineyards reaching out to the base of Mt. St. Helena
- Directions to Next Stop: L on Hwy 29 for 9 mi. into St Helena, R on Elmhurst Ave, 3rd R on Spring Mountain Rd for 4.3 mi.
Charbay Winery & Distillery, 4001 Spring Mountain Road, St. Helena, CA 95474, (707) 963-9327
- $40 Per Couple – Current Tasting
- 3PM – Allow One Hour
- Reservations Required, Option of a picnic on top of Spring Mountain
- Napa Valley: Visit for a lively tasting of the current wine-based releases. Learn about the art of distilling beside one of the Alambic pot stills because that’s an important part of their line-up. Charbay is cigar friendly! Relax on the patio and enjoy a glass of wine or port paired with a cigar from the Charbay humidor.
- Casual: Redd Wood Restaurant, (707) 299-5030, Yountville, CA
- Make Reservations for: Wine Spectator Greystone Restaurant at CIA, (707) 967-2375, St. Helena, CA
- Value: Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, (707) 226-1878, Napa, CA
- Boutique Property: Wydown Hotel, (707) 963-5100, St. Helena, CA
- Hotel/Resort: Meadowood Napa Valley, (707) 963-3646, St. Helena, CA
Use a Designated Driver, always! We encourage responsible drinking! It is illegal to operate a motor vehicle at or above .08 BAC in the state of CA. WineCountry.com’s free itineraries are sponsored by our Partners. We do our best to keep all information current. If you find a problem with an itinerary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. Last reviewed 4/19/2013. Copyright WineCountry.com.