Tasting Fee Budget for the Day: $120 Per Couple!
To keep these kinds of offers, buy a bottle or three! Utilize our FREE Mobile App, WineCountry.com, to locate each stop and to see more itineraries. Want a more personalized and custom trip curated for you and your wine tasting party? Contact our Guest Services Department at 707.260.0721.
Take a leisure tour of Napa Valley. When you use your FREE mobile WineCountry.com App the following wineries will extend special offers to you. The wine tasting begins in Rutherford with some bubbles. It’s a great way to begin the day. The second stop incorporates a magnificent tour of the wine-making facility, olive groves and caves of Rutherford Hill. Enjoy fabulous views from the patio at Silverado Vineyards. From William Hill Estates you can watch the sun begin to set over Napa Valley.
Mumm Napa, 8445 Silverado Trail, Rutherford, CA 94573, (800) 686-6272
- $25 Per Couple estimated – Tasting flights range from $7 to $40 per person
- Special Offers: 2 for 1 Tour Pass with WineCountry.com mobile App (Mondays – Fridays 10am or 1 pm)
- 10AM – Allow One Hour
- No Reservation Required
- Directions to Next Stop: Drive 1 mi. N (L) on Silverado Trail and turn R on Rutherford Hill Rd
Rutherford Hill Winery, 200 Rutherford Hill Road, Rutherford, CA 94573, (707)963-1871
- $50 Per Couple – Cave Tour & Tasting
- Special Offers: $10 off tour per couple with WineCountry.com mobile App
- 11:30AM – Allow One Hour, Reserve the tour!
- Reservation Required
- Lunch Stop: 1-2PM at Soda Canyon Store – Turn Left onto Silverado Trail for 11.5 miles. It is on the Left.
- Directions to Next Stop: From Soda Canyon Store Turn Right on Silverado Trail 4.7 miles. Silverado Vineyards is on your Left.
Silverado Vineyards, 6121 Silverado Trail, Napa, CA 94558, (707) 257-1770
- $20 Per Couple –Estate Tasting – Taste the Current Releases
- Special Offers: 10% off purchase of 3+ bottles with WineCountry.com mobile App
- 2:15PM – Allow One Hour
- No Reservations Required for Limited Production Tasting
- Directions to Next Stop: Turn R on Silverado Tr 5.7 mi., L on Hardman Rd and L on Atlas Peak to visit William Hill.
William Hill Estate Winery, 1761 Atlas Peak Road, Napa, CA 94558, (707) 265-3024
- $25 Per Couple –Pick any of the three tastings -
- Special Offers: Enjoy half off the purchase of two tasting experiences; Taste the Napa Valley, Taste the Silverado Bench and Taste the Estate Exclusives with WineCountry.com mobile App
- 3:30PM – Allow One Hour or more to relax
- Reservation Required
- Casual: Ad Hoc, (707) 944-2487, Yountville, CA
- Make Reservations for: The Napa Valley Wine Train, (707) 253-2111, Napa, CA (lunch or dinner)
- Make Reservations for: Farm at The Carneros Inn, (707), Napa, CA
- Value: Chablis Inn, (707) 257-1944, Napa, CA
- Boutique: North Block Hotel, (707) 944-8080, Yountville, CA
- Hotel/Resort: The Carneros Inn, (707) 299-4900, Napa, CA
Use a Designated Driver, always! We encourage responsible drinking! It is illegal to operate a motor vehicle at or above .08 BAC in the state of CA. WineCountry.com’s free itineraries are sponsored by our Partners. We do our best to keep all information current. If you find a problem with an itinerary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. Last reviewed 4/22/2013. Copyright WineCountry.com.