Tasting Fee Budget for the Day: $115 Per Couple.
To keep these kinds of offers, buy a bottle or three! Utilize our FREE Mobile App, WineCountry.com, to locate each stop and to see more itineraries. Want a more personalized and custom trip curated for you and your wine tasting party? Contact our Guest Services Department at 707.260.0721.
Most of the tastings on this itinerary can be experienced any day of the week, however, the Pairing with Cheese at Robert Mondavi Winery is only offered on Sunday mornings at 11 am. This is a relaxed-paced day intended for romance or as a group of friends quietly discovering the Napa Valley.
Robert Mondavi Winery, 7801 St. Helena Hwy, Oakville, CA 94562, (707) 968-2000
- $45 Per Couple -Pairing with Cheese
- 2 for 1 offer on WineCountry.com mobile App
- 11 AM – Allow 2 Hours
- Reservations Required for the Wine & Cheese Tasting
- Sunday Afternoon: This is an exploration of the delicious kinship of wine and cheese. Robert Mondavi Wines are paired with artisanal cheeses from California. The one-hour program begins with a tour of the beautiful estate, followed by an educational, sit-down pairing session with an experienced wine educator. You will leave full of ideas for wine and cheese pairings at home.
- Directions to Next Stop: Turn R on Hwy 29 for 3.3 mi., turn L on Madison St, 1st R on Washington St, Ma(i)sonry on R
Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley, 6711 Washington St, Yountville, CA 94599, (707) 944-0889
- $70 Per Couple – Blackbird Vineyards Flight and Husic Vineyards Flight!
- 1:15 PM– Allow One Hour or relax a while longer
- Reservations Suggested
- Sunday Afternoon: Ma(i)sonry provides an intimate backdrop for private social events and tastings. They have partnerships with limited-production, artisan wineries that allow guests to taste their favorite wines or discover new favorites in a beautiful gallery and garden atmosphere.
- Directions to Next Stop: Head SE on Washington St for .4 mi, L on Yount, Bardessono on R
Lucy Restaurant & Bar at Bardessono, 6526 Yount St., Yountville, CA 94599, (707) 204-6030
- 2:30PM Brunch (brunch ends at 2:30 pm)
- Sunday Afternoon: Relax and enjoy a Sunday Brunch or something from their seasonal and organic menu.
- Directions to Next Stop: Head SE on Yount St, L on Washington St, 1st L on Hwy 29 South, take exit 18A to 1st Street, R on 1st St., L on 2nd St, L on Main St., first R onto 1st St
- Casual: Redd Wood Restaurant, (707) 299-5030, Yountville, CA
- Casual: Bounty Hunter, (707) 226-3976, Napa, CA
- Reservations for: Royal Oak at Silverado Resort and Spa, (707) 257-0200, Napa, CA
- Make Reservations for: Press, (707) 967-0550, St. Helena, CA
- Value: Napa Valley Railway Inn, (707) 944-2000, Yountville, CA
- Boutique: Bordeaux House, (707) 944-2855, Yountville, CA
- Hotel/Resort: Hotel Yountville, (707) 967-7900, Yountville, CA
Use a Designated Driver, always! We encourage responsible drinking! It is illegal to operate a motor vehicle at or above .08 BAC in the state of CA. WineCountry.com’s free itineraries are sponsored by our Partners. We do our best to keep all information current. If you find a problem with an itinerary, please email email@example.com. Thank you. Last reviewed 10/15/2013. Copyright WineCountry.com.