Tasting Fee Budget for the Day: $300 Per Couple.
To keep these kinds of offers, buy a few bottles.
(*Please let the staff know that you were referred by WineCountry.com)
Rutherford Ranch, 1680 Silverado Trail S., St. Helena (Rutherford), CA 94574, (707) 968-3200
- $70 Per Couple – Tour & Tasting includes cheese pairing and limited production wine
- 10AM – Allow One HourReservation Required
- Directions to Next Stop: Turn R on Silverado Tr for 3.2 mi., L on Pope St., L on Hwy 29, Merryvale is on the L
Merryvale Napa Valley, 1000 Main St., St. Helena, CA 94574, (707) 963-7777
- $100 Per Couple – Wine/Cheese Tasting: Ask about Hyde Chardonnay & Petit Verdot!
- 11:30AM – Allow 1.5 Hours (this tasting is Mon – Fri Only)
- Reservation Required
- Directions to Next Stop: Turn R on Hwy 29 and drive 1.9 miles north to St. Clement on your left.
St. Clement Vineyards, 2867 St. Helena Hwy N, St. Helena, CA 94574, (866) 877-5939
- $70 Per Couple – Library Tasting of Cabernet Sauvignon – Private Tasting Experience
- 1PM – Allow One Hour
- Reservation Required
- Directions to Next Stop: Turn R onto Hwy 29 and drive 7 miles to Robert Mondavi on your R
Robert Mondavi Winery, 7801 St. Helena Hwy, Oakville, CA 94562, (707) 968-2000
- $60 Per Couple - Pinot Noir PNX and Momentum Napa Valley
- 2:30PM – Allow One Hour or more to relax or stay for a scheduled concert in the vineyards!
- Reservations Required
- Casual: La Condesa Napa Valley, (707) 967-8111, St. Helena, CA
- Make Reservations for: Siena at the Meritage Resort & Spa, (707) 251-1950, Napa, CA
- Make Reservations for: Press Restaurant, (707) 967-0550, Rutherford, CA
- Value: Christopher’s Inn, (707) 942-5755, Calistoga, CA
- Boutique: Churchill Manor, (707) 253-7733, Calistoga, CA
- Hotel/Resort: Vino Bello Resort, (707) 251-1900, Napa, CA
- Hotel/Resort: Meritage Resort & Spa, (707) 251-1900, Napa, CA
Use a Designated Driver, always! We encourage responsible drinking! It is illegal to operate a motor vehicle at or above .08 BAC in the state of CA. WineCountry.com’s free itineraries are sponsored by our Partners. We do our best to keep all information current. If you find a problem with an itinerary, please email email@example.com. Thank you. Last reviewed 4/22/2013. Copyright WineCountry.com.