By Wine Country Staff
Tasting Fee Budget for the Day: $110 Per Couple. To keep these kinds of offers, buy a bottle or three! Utilize our FREE Mobile App, WineCountry.com, to locate each stop and to see more itineraries. Want a more personalized and custom trip curated for you and your wine tasting party? Contact our Guest Services Department at 707.260.0721.
No Reservations Required means you can travel at a leisurely pace. Fun awaits you at each location, so don’t forget to seek out the next stop. The itinerary is a suggestion of timing. Feel free to linger at one location or another. If you are a part of a group larger than 6 people, please call for reservations.
Goosecross Cellars, 1119 State Lane, Yountville, CA 94599, (707) 944-1986
- $40 Per Couple – Barrel Room Tasting
- 10AM – Allow One Hour
- No Reservation Required
- No Reservations: Enjoy a sampling of five Goosecross wines in the intimate barrel cellar. They will let you in on the regions, varietals, winemaking styles and tasting techniques as well as food pairing suggestions.
- Directions to Next Stop: L on Yountville Cross Rd, R on Silverado Trail for 5.8 mi., Soda Canyon Store on L
Soda Canyone Store and Deli, 4006 Silverado Trail, Napa, CA 94558
- 11:30AM – Allow One Hour
- Grab a Sandwich!
- Directions to Next Stop: Turn L and drive .3 mi. to Black Stallion Winery on R
Black Stallion Winery, 4089 Silverado Trail, Napa, CA 94558, (707) 227.3250
- $30 Per Couple – Mixed Tasting
- 1:30 PM – Allow 45 minutes
- No Reservations Required: Located on a picturesque stretch of the Silverado Trail, the Black Stallion estate recalls the rustic charm of early California. The estate property is framed by century-old olive trees and landscaped with natural grasses and Mediterranean plants. The winery grounds are surrounded by estate vineyards, planted with three different clones of cabernet sauvignon as well as malbec to support our signature red wines and flagship blend.
- Directions to Next Stop: Turn R on Silverado Trail for 2.6 mi., L on Trancas, R on Silverado Trail for 1.6 mi., R on First Street, R on Main St to Back Room Wines on R
Back Room Wines, 1000 Main Street, Shop 120, Napa, CA 94558, (707) 226-1378
- $20 Per Couple – 5 Off The Grid wines include Complimentary Cheese Accompaniment with WineCountry.com mobile App
- 3:00 PM – Allow One Hour
- No Reservations: Appointments Appreciated, but not necessary. Get a professional opinion about the right wines for you!
- Directions to Next Stop: Walk across the street to Bounty Hunter Wine Bar
Bounty Hunter Wine Bar, 975 First Street, Napa, CA 94558, (707) 226-3976
- 4:30PM – Relax and enjoy!
- $20 Varies by 2 oz pour
- 40 wines by the glass or 2 oz pour
- No Reservations: Bounty Hunter does not take reservations for dinner. Hint: Go in for a wine tasting and put your name in for dinner when you arrive.
- Casual: The Bounty Hunter Wine Bar and Smokin’ BBQ, (707) 226-3976 in Napa, CA
- Make Reservations for: Cole’s Chophouse, (707) 224-6328 in Napa, CA
- Value: The Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa, (707) 253-8600 in Napa, CA
- Boutique: The Candlelight Inn, (707) 257-3717 in Napa, CA
- Hotel/Resort: The Carneros Inn, (707) 299-4900 in Napa, CA
Use a Designated Driver, always! We encourage responsible drinking! It is illegal to operate a motor vehicle at or above .08 BAC in the state of CA. WineCountry.com’s free itineraries are sponsored by our Partners. We do our best to keep all information current. If you find a problem with an itinerary, please email email@example.com. Thank you. Last reviewed 5/27/2013. Copyright WineCountry.com.