By Wine Country Staff
Tasting Fee Budget for the Day: $200 Per Couple. To keep these kinds of offers, buy a bottle or three! Utilize our FREE Mobile App, WineCountry.com, to locate each stop and to see more itineraries. Want a more personalized and custom trip curated for you and your wine tasting party? Contact our Guest Services Department at 707.260.0721.
For fans of bubbles! Visit the romantic sparkling producers of Sonoma and Napa. This is a fast-paced day of great views and wine. Be aware of the travel time between Domaine Carneros and Domaine Chandon. Remember that each of these wineries make a still wine too! As long as you make it to Mumm by 4:45 pm you can complete your day!
Gloria Ferrer Caves & Vineyards, 23555 Arnold Drive, Sonoma, CA 95476, (707) 996-7256
- $30 Per Couple – Seated on the patio
- 10AM – Allow One Hour
- No Reservations Required
- Sparkling Gems: The first sparkling house in the renowned Carneros region was established in 1986. Gloria Ferrer embodies Spanish winegrowing history, tradition and winemaking.
- Directions to Next Stop: L on CA 121 for .5 mi., Slight R on S.R. 121 for 6.9 mi., R on Duhig Rd, Domaine Carneros on R
Domaine Carneros, 1240 Duhig Road, Napa, CA 94559 (707) 257.0101
- $40 Per Couple – Sparkling Wine Sampler
- 11:30AM – Allow One Hour
- Table service and nibbles available
- Sparkling Gems: Located in the heart of Carneros, Domaine Carneros is the California expression of the tradition and excellence of its founder, Champagne Taittinger, established in 1987.
- Directions to Next Stop: R on SR 121 for .3 mi., L on Hwy 29 for 10.3 mi., Exit Yountville, Turn L onto CA Drive and Domaine Chandon on R
Etoile Restaurant at Domaine Chandon, (707) 944-2892
- 1PM -Allow 1.5 Hours
- Reservations Recommended
Domaine Chandon, 1 California Drive, Yountville, CA 94599, (707) 944-8844
- $80.00 Per Couple – Cocktail Experience – 35 minute tour of winery/facility & 35 minute class to make 3 cocktails
- 3PM – Allow 1.5 Hours
- Reservations Required for this tasting
- Sparkling Gems: Chandon’s founders came to the Napa Valley from France and found the best vineyard lands in Yountville, Carneros and Mount Veeder with which to make fabulous sparkling wine!
- Directions to Next Stop: L on CA Drive, L to merge onto Hwy 29 for 3.7 mi., R on Oakville Cross Rd, L on Silverado Tr for 2.3 mi., Mumm Napa on L
Mumm Napa, 8445 Silverado Trail, Rutherford, CA 94573, (800) 686-6272
- $50 Per Couple – DVX Tasting
- Last seating is 4:45PM
- Sparkling Gems: In 1979, French Champagne house of G. H. Mumm began its quest to find winegrowing land in the U.S. Winemaker, Guy Deveaux, found the prize in the Napa Valley and Mumm opened in 1986.
- Lovely view, photography gallery
- Casual: Brix, (707) 944-2749 in Napa, CA
- Make Reservations for: Bouchon, (707) 944-8037 in Yountville, CA
- Value: Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, (707) 226-1878 in Napa, CA
- Boutique: Lavender, A Four Sister Inn, (707) 944-1388 in Yountville, CA
- Hotel/Resort: Harvest Inn, (707) 963-9463 in St. Helena, CA
Use a Designated Driver, always! We encourage responsible drinking! It is illegal to operate a motor vehicle at or above .08 BAC in the state of CA. WineCountry.com’s free itineraries are sponsored by our Partners. We do our best to keep all information current. If you find a problem with an itinerary, please email email@example.com. Thank you. Last reviewed 9/3/2013. Copyright WineCountry.com.