By Wine Country Staff
Tasting Fee and Event Budget for the Day: $300 Per Couple. To keep these kinds of offers, buy a bottle or three! Utilize our FREE Mobile App, WineCountry.com, to locate each stop and to see more itineraries. Want a more personalized and custom trip curated for you and your wine tasting party? Contact our Guest Services Department at 707.260.0721.
Traveling north on the Silverado Trail in Napa Valley, you are flanked by the Mayacamas Range to the west and the Vaca Mountains to the east. You will have views from different elevations of the valley floor and the Mayacamas Mountains. Three family-owned and sustainably farmed wineries of Napa Valley will be enjoyed on this relaxed-paced day of wine tasting.
Anderson’s Conn Valley Vineyards, 680 Rossi Road, St. Helena, CA 94574, (707) 963-8600
- $90 Per Couple – Reserve Cave Tasting – Fee Waived with $100 purchase per person with mobile App WineCountry.com
- 10AM – Allow 1.5 Hours – You can keep your tasting glass! (closed Sundays)
- Reservation Required
- Silverado Trail: Family owned and operated since 1983 by Todd Anderson. 40 acre estate just south of Howell Mountain in Conn Valley.
- Directions to Next Stop: (Allow 18 minutes for travel) R on Conn Valley Rd, continue on to Old Howell Mtn. Rd for 1.2 mi., L on Silverado Trail for 3.3 mi., R on CA-128/Conn Creek Rd for 1.3 mi., slight L on Conn Creek Rd and sharp R toward Rutherford Rd. First R on Rutherford Rd for 1.3 mi., L on Silverado Trail for 112 feet and Rutherford Ranch is on your R
Rutherford Ranch Winery, 1680 Silverado Trail South, St. Helena, CA 94574 (707) 968-3200
- $90 Per Couple – Boxed Lunch with Wine Flight
- 12PM – Allow 2 Hours
- Reservation Required
- Silverado Trail: Sit under 100 year old olive trees while enjoying lunch and the delicious wines of Rutherford Ranch. Three generations committed to 100% sustainable viticulture and wine crafting. Won the 2013 Napa Valley Winery of the Year from New York International Wine Competition.
- Directions to Next Stop: (Allow 5 minutes for travel) R on Silverado Trail, immediate Rt on Rutherford Hill Rd for .4 mi., L on Auberge Rd for .9 mi.
HALL – Rutherford, 56 Auberge Road, Rutherford, CA 94573, (707) 967-0700
- $120 Per Couple – Tour & Tasting, Includes Educational Tour
- 3 PM – Allow One Hour to taste Hall’s Single Vineyard wines
- Reservations Required
- Silverado Trail: Arrive a little early so you don’t miss the beginning of the tour. It is a group tour of no more than 10 people. You will not believe the chandelier in the cave! Committed to being environmentally responsible from organic farming to recyclable packaging and recycled water program for landscaping. The high-tech Rutherford property is designed for the production of small-lot red wine.
Casual: Kitchen Door, (707) 226-1560 in Napa, CA
Make a Reservation: Bistro Don Giovanni, (707) 224-3300 in Napa, CA
Value: Fairfield Inn & Suites, (707) 643-3800 in American Canyon, CA
Boutique: Spanish Villa Inn, (707) 963-7483 in St. Helena, CA
Hotel/Resort: Vino Bello Resort, (707) 251-1900 in Napa, CA
Coastal Lodging: Sea Ranch Lodge, (707) 785-2371 in Sea Ranch, CA
Use a Designated Driver, always! We encourage responsible drinking! It is illegal to operate a motor vehicle at or above .08 BAC in the state of CA. WineCountry.com’s free itineraries are sponsored by our Partners. We do our best to keep all information current. If you find a problem with an itinerary, please email email@example.com. Thank you. Last reviewed 9/5/2013. Copyright WineCountry.com.