By Wine Country Staff
Tasting Fee Budget for the Day: $85 Per Couple. To keep these kinds of offers, buy a bottle or three! Download our FREE Mobile App, WineCountry.com, to locate each stop and to see more itineraries. Want a more personalized and custom trip curated for you and your wine tasting party? Contact our Guest Services Department at 707.260.0721.
Gloria Ferrer Caves & Vineyards, 23555 Arnold Drive, Sonoma, CA 95476, (707) 996-7256
- $20 Per Couple – A Glass of Sparkling on the Patio
- 10AM – Allow One Hour
- No Reservation Required
- Directions to Next Stop: L on Hwy 121, continue on CA 121 for 7.4 mi., sharp R on Duhig, Cuvaison on L
Cuvaison Estate Wines - Carneros1221 Duhig Road, Napa ,CA 94559
- $40 Per Couple – Standard Tasting – Fee Waived with any wine purchase
- 11:15 AM – Allow One Hour
- Reservations Required
- Directions to Next Stop: W on DuhigRd for 2 mi., L on Las Amigas Rd, Acacia on L
Acacia Vineyard, 2750 Las Amigas Road, Napa, CA 94558 707.226.9991
- $15 Per Couple – Tasting Flight – 2 for 1 with WineCountry.com mobile App
- 12:30 PM – Allow One Hour
- Advanced Reservations Required
- Directions to Next Stop: W on Las Amigas Rd, R on Duhig Rd, L on Hwy 12 for 2.8 mi., Follow on to Napa Rd for 4.2 mi., R on Broadway, L on W Napa St., Community Cafe on the L.
Lunch at Community Café, (707) 938-7779, 875 West Napa Street, Sonoma, CA 95476
- 2PM Enjoy lunch and wine tasting in one place!
- Directions to Next Stop: From West Napa Street, go W and turn R on Sonoma Hwy (Hwy 12), R on W Spain Street for .9 mi., L on First Street West. Walt Wines is on the right.
WALT Wines, 380 First Street W, Sonoma, CA 94576, (707) 933-4440
- $10 Per Couple – Current Release Offer – 2 for 1 Tasting with bottle purchase and WineCountry.com mobile App
- 3 PM – Allow One Hour
- No Reservations Required
- Value: Best Western Plus – Sonoma Valley Inn, (707) 938-9200, Sonoma, CA
- Boutique: The Chauvet, (415) 823-4570, Glen Ellen, CA
- Hotel/Resort: MacArthur Place Inn & Spa, (707) 938-2829, Sonoma, CA
- Coastal Lodging: Inn at the Tides in Bodega Bay, (707) 875-2751, Bodega Bay, CA
Use a Designated Driver, always! We encourage responsible drinking! It is illegal to operate a motor vehicle at or above .08 BAC in the state of CA. WineCountry.com’s free itineraries are sponsored by our Partners. We do our best to keep all information current. If you find a problem with an itinerary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. Last reviewed 5/27/2013. Copyright WineCountry.com.